See Attachment for full details.
I currently have a macro (.dll file) that imports meetings from Meeting Maker (MM) into Outlook Calendar. This macro works by importing the MM meetings “as is?? and placing them in Outlook calendar as appointments with the category “MeetingMaker.??
However, the version of MM I work with is not time zone based and I have to operate two accounts to schedule meetings across different time zones. Also, meetings do change and I need to do imports daily to adjust all future records. If I import from one MM account it deletes all the future Outlook records in the “MeetingMaker?? category and vice versa.
So, I need two Outlook plug-ins.
1. A plug-in that changes the Category of all future appointments to “MeetingMakerAdjustment?? and changes their time by a specified amount (must be configurable so I can adjust for daylight savings etc.)
2. A plug-in that deletes all future meetings in the category “MeetingMakerAdjustment??.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All releases of Outlook 2002 and supported OS’s (eg. W2k, XP etc.).
Must be able to operate both on and off an exchange server.