I need help with creating a new layout for a Flash-based Virtual Tour application. You can see the Tours at [[url removed, login to view]] . What I need is a re-design, even if a complete re-design. There are, however, some restrictions to the layout. See the following two images:
1) Source PhotoShop file for existing Tour: [[url removed, login to view]]
2) New Tour Shell Idea .jpg image: [[url removed, login to view]]
Here are my thoughts: Dimension of the main panoramic image should stay the same, however I need to move "Zoom In", "Zoom Out", "Email", "Download", "Help", and "Sound On/Off" buttons right underneath the main pano image. On top right, there will be only the Exit button. Also, while the location of the bottom Thumbail scroller can stay the same, I am flexible with this.
Anyway, I am not a graphic artist and this was done by someone else.
Note: Right now I need only one 'template'/layout, but I intend to create dozens of flavors of these Tours with different colors and button styles and will need more help in future, for future. And oh: The buttons you see are simply Text (Windings font) with cicular background.
Deliverables are going to be a .PSD file with everything in its own logical Layer in case I need to move around. Again, throw some ideas, guys. I am open to them. The only thing I don't want is the overall dimensions of the .PSD file any different than the existing .PSD file you can download from above link.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).