Need an application that will post user activity and screenshots to a secure URL in Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Very little GUI required, as viewing the data will be done on the client’s web portal.
Build a windows service with an installer using .NET C#. Source code must be well commented and organized for usability and maintenance, and be able to open in Visual Studio. Ideally the service will be relatively hidden from the user's view.
The only GUI that is needed to be designed is the installer / setup screen. This program will post information regarding the computer activity to a URL using an HTTP request on a secure SSL connection (to avoid most firewalls), and also retrieve configuration data from the same URL.
- At specified intervals, send data to a secure URL (it can be in separate requests) in an HTTP request
- If request fails, keep storing data until internet connection is available
- Authenticate using username and password, as well as nickname for the PC
- Intervals to be set upon authentication
- Send Mouse/Keyboard Activity including keystrokes
- A screen shot in jpeg format (unless inactive during interval)
- All active titlebars and executables
- Computer statistics such as available memory, services /programs running etc.
- Must work in XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Relatively hidden in the background as a service to run on startup
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Apr 3, 2010 11:34:52 AM:
Here is more details on the project. Please review and let me know your thoughts. [url removed, login to view]