I need a toolbar (or perhaps two ) that will run in both IE and Firefox. The toolbar must
1. Incorporate my own Google AdSense code into the WebSearch box, and
2. Display several icons which will either link directly to a specific site, or trigger a dropdown box with links to several sites within a specific catagory (such as news, educational sites, forums, etc.)
This toolbar is intended to be distributed internationally, and should automatically install whenever a user downloads it, and also very easily uninstall should the user so desire.
Buyer is not very technologically sophisticated, so seller should be available for initial installation of script onto Buyer's website, as well as be available later on for technical assistance as needed (compensation to be determined on as as-needed basis).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, IE, Firefox