this is a contract for about 20 hours of system admin time a week for 6 months.
all work will be done remotely and you must have a good internet connection and ability to be online for 3-4 hours a day EST.
The way this contract will work is as follows.
On a weekly basis, we will give you tasks and agree on the time each task will take.
These tasks will draw against the hours that we have agreed on.
Some weeks will be less than 50%, some will be more than 50% of time.
So, typical tasks could be:
- install service packs - 10 hours
- update mail server - 5 hours
- install and test backup software - 2 hours
- add new users - 3 hours
We will draw against the hours for that week 20 hours, when tasks are done. You get paid for finishing the tasks, not for working the hours. if it takes you less than 20 hours for the work, you still get 20 hours pay.
Every time a 20 hour segment is done, funds will be released.
ONLY APPLY IF:
- you have a good internet connection
- you are a windows server system administrator
- you write everything down
- you are reliable and trustworthy
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows 2003 server