We need to have a template modified that we purchased on TemplateMonster.com.
We need the following:
1. Change the blue header and footer to green. Green color is the same in the logo: R 0, G 161, B 96. Keep the all of the other lines, etc, just change color.
2. Replace "company slogan/Company name" with our logo. anything you can do to make the logo look good in there would be great.
3. We need two menu items: "Home" and "Contact Us", remove the other menu buttons for now.
4. Where it says "Topic" we need "Home" and "Contact Us" graphics
5. Create the [url removed, login to view] page and the [url removed, login to view] page. In the main content section, just put some default text and we will modify that.
I have attached the template, fonts, and our logo. Not sure if you'll need the fonts, but they came with the template. The file is 6MB.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).