We need a LAN based Peer To Peer Messenger system with the following features:;
1. User will be logged in from Active directory. So no user creation is required. it will be Install and ready to use system. the currently logged in user in the system will be able to open the messenger and start chatting.
2. store messages in local computer
3. group messaging option.
4. print chat.
5. minimize to tray
6. pops up when a new message arrives.
7. must work on windows xp/vista
You can use vb, vb.net, vc++, java for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows Vista