Keywords: Logo, Design, Aqua, Gel, Color, Impact, Communication, Web Agency, Professionnal, Serious, Graphic, Artist, Designer
This project is more than a request for the design of our logo (even though we already have a "logo", we don't really consider it to be one), **it's to find a** **serious business contact for futur graphic design jobs**. This is why it's only 20$ bid.
Meaning that we are looking for a graphic designer(s)/artist(s) to outsource our graphic design jobs through the design of our logo (what we can call a contest). The author of the logo we keep will be obviously paid for his service. Therefore, we are looking for serious and talended graphic designers.
Location, for us, is not a problem.
For the design:
- Our company is called Boom Media. You can visit the website if you want to see our current corporate color. But we are looking for a complete rebranding.
- We like a lot the Aqua gel design. We love colors, but like to stay in the corporate design.
- Get original!
If you need more info, don't hesitate to contact us.
- **Please send us your portfolio too** (for future business), so we know with who we are dealing with and what can be done when dealing with our clients. I personnaly don't know RAC policy about how much you can attach to your comments, but if you judge that it is a lot, you can send us (only) your portefolio at the email address on our site. (with your RAC username, so we know from who it came).
- We request exclusivity, meaning that we don't want to see the same logo on TV or in any national newspapers. This means no template too. You can get inspired of course.
- Obviously you have to give us full property on it.
- We are serious buyer, since we are a serious company.
- We request only clean & legal things. This means everything will and must stay inside RAC.
_You can send your design immediately_. **We will not waste your time**. If we like what we see, we will imidiately accept your bid. We will not ask for modificiation unless we are sure to ask you to continue the job.
You can even send us some other logos you did as a supplement to what you offer us so we can use our brains to imagine the final product.
In the meantime,
our sincere regards to the RAC community.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. _Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased_. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Photoshop, Illustrator, ...