I need 4 logos made for my network of sites:
1. [url removed, login to view] - a site about reality-tv shows so it should reflect that. Please check colors on [url removed, login to view]
2. A site about travelling. I need a logo that makes you want to travel? . . . som palms and some caribean blue water or something like that.
3. [url removed, login to view] - a site about buying a house or apartment. Maybe some icon of a building or something like that.
4. a site about movies. so something that reflects that. Maybe some popcorn and so on =)
**I think this is a quite easy job for you and that you can give me a good package price.**
The logos should be in .gif format and I also want them in original (psd) so I can change them later. And if possible I also want the logos in som e vector format, but only if I get a good price.
Looking forward to see your bid!
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.gif .psd (and manybe vector)