This is a very simple project for a programmer who knows what he / she is doing.
_Objective_: Develop program to create a list of words or phrases, remove duplicates, and convert into new list with specific formatting attached.
_User Process flow:_
1. User keys into entry box a word / phrase, & model requests Overture for keyword search popularity, returning large list of words, & no. searches in last 30 days (Ranked most to least popular). The user can click on any entry & expand list, with model capturing all results. (Functionality required is same as freeware program [[url removed, login to view]] )
2. The model should allow pasting of words from Notepad, Word etc to expand the list, or to create new list.
3. The result list will feature a mix of words & phrases, some with numbers alongside, & most likely multiples of the same word / phrase.
The tool should accommodate building a single list of 2000 key word / phrases.
4. The model must feature a tick box Select / 'Select All' option (defaulted to 'Select All' with all entries ticked), allowing user to filter list entries.
5. User presses a button & in one action, "strips" numbers from words, & removes all duplicates. Tool formats 'clean' list with each word or phrase repeated 3 times in following format in new column:
(a) As single word / phrase e.g. tree
(b) With " " brackets e.g. "tree"
(c) With [ ] brackets e.g. [tree]
6. Pressing further buttons copies entire formatted list to Clipboard, allows a save of both "raw" & formatted lists, clears all entries for new data input.
Must have own interface, menu bar & buttons, 'About' & 'Help' tabs, and brand logo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All versions of Windows 98+, Mac, All versions of Internet Explorer & Netscape 3.0 +