I need a small program with the following three abilities:
1. search and find keyloggers
2. block keyloggers so that they won't work
3. the ability to be runned as an ActiveX on an website
This program should work on any Windows based machines, without having a signature database.
Example: <[url removed, login to view]> ( for detecting ) and <[url removed, login to view]> ( for blocking ). There are many similar products.
Basically, I think this small program should check running processes if they have the ability to incercept key strokes and run invisible in order to detect posible keyloggers, and at this moment I don't know how it could block the keyloggers from intercepting the keystrokes, without terminating the processes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).