We have a terminal server platform giving MSOffice services to several users.
The required software must insert a given, customizable content (typically a couple of text lines with a small logo), to any outgoing message that the user send using the mail client; Outlook and Outlook Express.
The header must be a html code sourced by a configuration file or similar. The message is going to be the same for all the outgoing mails. Important: The message must be inserted at the beggining of the body message.
Give me your mail and I'll send to you an example.
We have think in two aproximations to make this functionallity:
1) A complement software loaded into outlook and outlook express complements mechanism that intercept the sending of a message to insert the header into the body of the message.
2) A transparent gateway software mounted on a server with two network cards, which could intercept the outgoing email traffic and so insert the referred header.
Either of the two or other suggestions are wellcome.
The target OS is Windows 2003 server, and Outlook 2003 and Outlook express 6 or higher.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 server
Microsoft Outlook 2003
Microsoft Outlook Express 6