1. Scan a folder (I browse and choose folder) for csv files (ONLY csv files ??" should not take action on any other files)
2. For each file - ask me if I wish to keep or delete
3. For any I wish to keep - prompt me for a name
4. Must remember/learn this information so next time I run - it automatically takes the action I had previously requested (so if I tell it to delete 420…next time app is run, it automatically deletes 420 without asking)
5. Must allow me to edit this table so if I change a record (for example ??" I decide to keep 420 from today forward ??" I need to be able to update)
6. Take all files marked for deletion and move them to FOLDER NAME\deletedDATE ??" meaning if I browse c:\data on August 27, 2004 ??" it will create a folder of all deleted files called c:\data\deleted082704
Next time I open the program it will have all data saved on file numbers previously encountered
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).