1. Scan a folder (I browse and choose folder) for csv files (ONLY csv files ??" should not take action on any other files)
2. For each file - ask me if I wish to keep or delete
3. For any I wish to keep - prompt me for a name
4. Must remember/learn this information so next time I run - it automatically takes the action I had previously requested (so if I tell it to delete 420…next time app is run, it automatically deletes 420 without asking)
5. Must allow me to edit this table so if I change a record (for example ??" I decide to keep 420 from today forward ??" I need to be able to update)
6. Take all files marked for deletion and move them to FOLDER NAME\deletedDATE ??" meaning if I browse c:\data on August 27, 2004 ??" it will create a folder of all deleted files called c:\data\deleted082704
Next time I open the program it will have all data saved on file numbers previously encountered
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.