I need an expired domain tool as desktop software.
My idea is, that the software starts to crawl the internet (like a search engine). I set up a website to start with (for example [url removed, login to view]), then the software starts to crawl through all external links of dmoz and also the external links of the external links and so on. There should be no ending. All Domains should be saved in a database (working domains too).
If the software finds broken external links (like xenu), it puts the broken domains in a "broken-domain-database" and does several analysis:
- Availability (for .net .org .com ,.. you can get the informations from the registrars i think). For .de you can not get availability-informations from the DENIC, so you have to do a DNS-Lookup or something like that to determine that the domain is free (then it is not 100% available to register, but it has the potential for that - thats ok).
- If domain is available, show informations about:
-> Alexa Rank
-> Domain Age ([url removed, login to view])
-> Page Rank (filter out fake page rank)
-> Backlinks (All external Backlinks and different Class C Backlinks if possible)
-> Indexed in Google / Bing, if yes show how many pages
-> has a dmoz entry, if yes a click on it will get me to the directory page where it is listed
- Easy to use
- Proxy Support (like scrapebox)
- Option to set up multiple connections (i have 100mbit so there sould be space for many connections)
- Start, Pause, Stop of crawling
- The software has to use different useragents to fake that it is a normal vistior
- Sorting of informations like PR/Backlinks/Alexa Rank/Domain Age, ...
- Export of all domains, Export of all broken domains (format: [url removed, login to view] not [url removed, login to view] or anythink like that)
- Manual import of domains to analyse
- Manual bulk dns lookup/availability option (if i want just to check many .de domains for available connections)
- Manual bulk analysis (see above: pagerank, backlinks, ...)
- All Software rights will get to me
- Support if i need some tweaks
I you have more ideas, i'd love to hear.
I forgot as a requirement:
- Option to filter for TLDs (show only .de and .net OR .com, ...)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1496 for this job
i am interested to work on this project and i have a good experience and expertise of programming languages,mvc framework and html css for i.e, firefox and googlechrome