This job involves developing an eLearning module on a bioterror agent known as Plague. The whole script has been written so it is just a matter of putting it into a deliverable using Lectora or Captivate or whatever you feel comfortable using - BUT you must use off-the-shelf software that I can purchase and use to modify the module.
You can see an example of what Im looking for at: [url removed, login to view] - this is a 44MB download.
I will add the images and talking avatars (swf) - so this job requires the provider to develop the whole structure including:
* Initial quiz to ascertain level of existing knowledge
* The case (second quiz) - consisting of 10 pages of text in Word and interactive questions that require popup feedback and scoring. End number of pages will be at least 50 but many of these will be simple cut-n-paste text with little interaction. I need to be able to add links on these pages to other information sources - as you can see in the example plague module.
* Final quiz - an assessment of knowledge acquisition
* Evaluation - a form for the student to fillout on their evaluation of the module.
* A results screen indicating student performance and whether or not they passed.
* A certificate screen for those that passed - enabling them to print a personalised certificate.
An experienced Lectora user could set all this up quite quickly - not sure how long other products would take.
Provider needs to provide the eLearning module in a portable format - deliverable via the web in x/html format and if possible, in exe format.