This project consists on:
- Customize osCommerce using existing contributions or modifying/adding code.
- Install a template (to be defined)
As a company selling supplies, we have a few big customers who want to do all their purchasing via internet only. As you can imagine, each company has their own requests to do the job. After looking at all requests, here is the customization which should be done in order to satisfy all our customers.
The store will be used to sell supplies ONLY to big customers who will do their orders through osCommerce. The shop won't be used to sell products to everyone. That's why we should modify osCommerce to full fill big customers’ requests. A customer won’t be able to create an account; the account will be created by us, the Seller.
You can find all requested functionalities on the attached document. Looking at Point 4, another feature/contribution will be to be able to import and export all articles.
**Deadline:** The deadline of 14 days, for November 8th, is only for points 1 to 4 or 5. the other requirements can be done with more time.
Thanks in advance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Windows 2003 Server
- IIS 6.0
- PHP 4.x
- Internet Explorer