Using the more detailed info you will get if you get this project, you are to develop a knowledge-based system in CLIPS that performs the following tasks:
1. 1. Process automobiles as they arrive at each bay,
2. 2. Schedule automobiles to the appropriate bays using a simple "first-come-first-served" approach described above remembering service time and waiting time,
3. 3. Remove automobiles from the site when completed, saving the automobile’s completion time,
4. 4. Generate the following reports after servicing all automobiles:
1. A. Bay Utilization Report: The total time busy and the total time idle for each bay. Order the information in this report by ascending bay number.
2. B. Automobile Report: The arrival time, actual time in service, the minimal required service time, wait time, and completion time. Order the information in this report by ascending automobile number.
You may add any additional statistics to these reports that you deem to be relevant.
Part 1 of this project is due Friday, March 10. You should turn in the following at that point (zip these together):
1. 1. A submitted file containing your knowledge base and the data required to execute the knowledge base.
2. 2. A read-me file with instructions on how to execute your knowledge base.
This portion of the project will be graded on correctness, ease of use, and style.
NOTE: You are strongly encouraged to develop your simulation in a manner that records the bays, cars, and service actions as data rather than hard coding this information. The data for Part 2 of the project may use different automobiles, bays, and services than those used in Part 1!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).