The project involves the creation of an application that queries a simple database (of perhaps only a single table created from an existing Excel Spreadsheet) of insurance carriers and their underwriting guidelines and returns a list of carriers whose guidelines match the criteria entered in the query.
This application should reside on a server where subscribers (insurance agents) can access it through a browser-based interface and do the following:
1. Create and maintain and account that contains their own carrier records.
2. Run queries for individual prospects
3. Generate a list of carriers that will accept that prospect's property as an eligible, insurable risk.
4. Have an import feature that will take data from a contact management application or agency management application and populate the query criteria fields so that company lists can be generated directly from an agency's existing prospect data.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP+, Internet Explorer 5+, MS Office 2000+