Developer shall provide a module that allows the use of [url removed, login to view] for
access to a Bluetooth unit.
The module shall be operable in two methods:
1. by the specification of a Bluetooth address (as an array of 6 bytes)
2. by the transfer of a PortEmuPortParams struct, as described in
<[url removed, login to view]>
The module must be accessible from .NET environment. However the module itself doesn't
have to be written in .NET.
The module must run on a Orange SPV E200 cellular phone.
For information on [url removed, login to view] see [[url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003
Target device: Orange SPV E200