I need a blogger account generator. If you have one ready-built you can customize, this would probably be easy work :P
You don't have to implement auto-sensing of captcha's, I can enter them myself.
* **Ability to use proxies**. Fetch proxy to use from a text-file. Delete non-responsive proxies from list. One blog per proxy.
* Random creation of usernames and passwords, with the possibility to add a prefix to the usernames, or use a fixed password for all blogs created every session.
* **Possibility to choose between private and public blog**.
* Save username, password, blogid and url to textfile, different textfile every session.
* **Change template from noindex, nofollow to index, follow**
* **Possibility to use custom templates**, maybe even randomly choosing a template from directory
**The features that i would really like**:
* Fetches the proxy-list from a given URL and saves locally.
* Ability to post to the newly created blogs, using the saved list of blogs, with randomly chosen links and anchor-texts from a text-file, random text/html from a directory, random articles supplied in text-files/directories or random sentences from a text-file. All these features would be super, one or two would be great.
* Ability to ping a list of ping-services with url's from a text-file.
That's what I want. Tell me what you have and can do!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).