The CAGL is going to be a new semi-competitive gaming league for the online FPS game called Crossfire. I would like to bring new light to the league scene. I would like to have an Anti-cheat created that will ensure the utmost security in fair gaming.
I am looking for a coder to create an anti-cheat program for the online FPS Crossfire. Most of the cheat programs used for this game are loaded through some type of injector, which in turn loads a .dll file (the actual cheat file). What I am looking for is this:
- A client sided application that when loaded, prevents any unauthorized program/injected .dll from being loaded into the game. A way to install the program between the engine of the game and the mod, preventing any cheat program access to any information of the game.
- While in-game, the anti-cheat will take random screen shots at intervals anywhere between 15 seconds and 2 minutes, while causing as little FPS (Frames-per-second) lag as possible. The screen shots will be saved onto the computer and upon exiting the game will automatically be uploaded to a specified e-mail address(look below for more information on that).
- When the Anti-cheat is first loaded up, before starting it users must be able to enter:
1) IGN: (In-game name)
2) Screenshot e-mail: (This will be provided by League admins before the match)
3) Match ID: (A number entered to identify the specific match)
Going back to the screen shot upload, the information that is entered above (IGN, Match ID) will automatically entered into the "Subject" line of the e-mail. The screenshots will be automatically sent to that e-mail address immediately following the closing of the game.
There are quite a few free Anti-cheat systems out there for Crossfire. Most of them have initial "scans" for cheat programs and "continuous" scans throughout the match, as well as screen shots. I want the program to completely cut off the injection or loading up of any outside program, except for what the game needs to run. Instead of scans, as I said, it just prevents access to game information by cheat programs.?
The coder will get due credit on the website for the league, as well as receive Admin powers to help run /maintain the Anti-cheat system. I already have teams expressing interest in playing, so this is not going to be a waste of your time. Please let me know, anyone, if you can create an ACS as I have outlined. I can provide to you a similar program that you can maybe reference to for coding purposes.