• I provide products to a number of stores
• The stores sell my products for whatever price I set
• There is 1 company that owns all of the different locations
• The company has 15 different locations in Canada
• There are approx 500 people like me who provide products to the stores
• I purchase my products at various wholesalers that I choose
• I have access to daily sales reports through the company website
• I want to be able to enter the sales (as often as I feel necessary) to an on-line inventory program to keep track of everything.
The ICS is almost complete but needs a professional to do some fine tuning, security enhancements and de-bugging.
I want to offer the “ICS” to everybody who sells items in the stores. Everybody using the system will have a unique user ID (I call it a retailer number) and have the ability to add their product suppliers contact information, (a lot of times multiple suppliers) product codes and the wholesale price the retailer pays for the products.
Then the retailer needs the ability to choose what locations they have products in, add their own product code to the ICS, the opening inventory and a description of the item.
Once the locations are chosen and the inventory added, the retailer will be able to choose any location, click “view inventory” and see what they have in that location at any given time, (and print a list) they will also be able to make adjustments for any sales they have had, breakage, shoplifting, or any new stock they have added, every transaction needs to be time stamped and logged for a print out.
The basics can be seen at [url removed, login to view] click on the “ics” link, the login is 5346 and the pwd is 28687 That is the admin log-in, where I will have the ability of viewing and approving a user before they can use the system.
Under “MAIN” you will see an “inventory” and “store view” the store view is a list of inventory with out suppliers information or prices, the stores do not need to know where a retailer buys products, the “store view” also has an e-mail link that will e-mail the current inventory to the location so they can do an actual count and check it against the “ICS” inventory.
ICS = Inventory Control System
• User Name (Retailer #) needs to be clickable to show all the registration details for the user so I as the administrator can determine if I want to approve them
• Registration date is OK
• User Type can be removed, it is unnecessary
• Approve needs to be… YES, NO, or DELETE
• The administrator has added these locations for ICS users to choose from, a user selects the stores they sell products in and they are added to the users database.
• Here a user can add all the details of where they purchase their products
• I would like a “note” field added
• After a user has selected locations where they sell products they add the items here, first, they will choose the location from the drop down menu.
• If the product is already added to their inventory it will show all the information
• If the product is new, a user can add the following information…
1. a unique item number
2. a description
3. the product number from the wholesale supplier
4. the starting inventory the user is adding to the inventory (0 can be an option)
5. the wholesale cost of the item
6. the product supplier, chosen from the dropdown menu, if the supplier is not already added it will not be in the dropdown menu so a link to the “addSupplier.php” will be necessary.
• I need a “low inventory” field added, when the current inventory is below this amount, the retailer will be notified by e-mail from the script that this item needs to be re-ordered
For testing purposes choose “201 West Edmonton Mall” and click “inventory”
A list of current inventory for that location will display.
• The default sort order will be the item#, but I would like to have the “description” clickable so a user can click on it and the data will be sorted alphabetically by descriptions
• The “inventory” shows the current number of items in stock, if this number falls below the “low inventory” level it will be shown in RED
• “price” is the price per unit
• “total cost” is the price per unit times the “inventory”
• “supplier” is the wholesale supplier, this needs to be clickable to show the suppliers information so a ICS user can click on it and have the contact info.
• “edit” is where any of the above information can be edited.
• This is where a user can choose a location, choose an item number, and adjust the inventory. They can add new inventory, subtract any items sold.
• A new field needs to be added for shoplifting, breakage, “removed or re-located”
• A “NOTE” field needs to be added.
Anything a user does needs to be time stamped and logged in a printable format, so they can print it and see what was done.
A calendar would be ideal so a user can choose dates, weeks or months and see the following… for the time period chosen…
• Sold items
• Added items
• All activity
I will be adding to this description as I find other details that need to be done…
5 freelancers are bidding on average $219 for this job
Hello Buyer, I have more then 2 years experience in web development. I read your job description and willing to do your job. More more detail please see PMB.