• I provide products to a number of stores
• The stores sell my products for whatever price I set
• There is 1 company that owns all of the different locations
• The company has 15 different locations in Canada
• There are approx 500 people like me who provide products to the stores
• I purchase my products at various wholesalers that I choose
• I have access to daily sales reports through the company website
• I want to be able to enter the sales (as often as I feel necessary) to an on-line inventory program to keep track of everything.
The ICS is almost complete but needs a professional to do some fine tuning, security enhancements and de-bugging.
I want to offer the “ICS” to everybody who sells items in the stores. Everybody using the system will have a unique user ID (I call it a retailer number) and have the ability to add their product suppliers contact information, (a lot of times multiple suppliers) product codes and the wholesale price the retailer pays for the products.
Then the retailer needs the ability to choose what locations they have products in, add their own product code to the ICS, the opening inventory and a description of the item.
Once the locations are chosen and the inventory added, the retailer will be able to choose any location, click “view inventory” and see what they have in that location at any given time, (and print a list) they will also be able to make adjustments for any sales they have had, breakage, shoplifting, or any new stock they have added, every transaction needs to be time stamped and logged for a print out.
The basics can be seen at [url removed, login to view] click on the “ics” link, the login is 5346 and the pwd is 28687 That is the admin log-in, where I will have the ability of viewing and approving a user before they can use the system.
Under “MAIN” you will see an “inventory” and “store view” the store view is a list of inventory with out suppliers information or prices, the stores do not need to know where a retailer buys products, the “store view” also has an e-mail link that will e-mail the current inventory to the location so they can do an actual count and check it against the “ICS” inventory.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $219 for dette job
Hello Buyer, I have more then 2 years experience in web development. I read your job description and willing to do your job. More more detail please see PMB.