I have Yii framework based custom event ticketing website, its all done and 100% finished, You need to be YII expert to do this, as i want high quality very outstanding work, dont waste my time if you dont know anything about the Yii and PAYPAL, i recommend at least about 5 years of extensive Backend PHP development work experiences for this project. I have more projects for the php experts.
Project is to I need to do some fundamental business process change to this event ticketing website,
First this is how the website works now, i can give you the demo accounts for the correct people including the website url
1. Producers must first register themselves as a producer before adding any event
2. Then they must enter secure information ie bank account, paypal, into the profile
3. Then only they can add a event, (if their event location is not in the venue list they must create venue before adding, same for the artists)
4. They can only add one event contact for the moment
5. Once they create the event and they needs to add tickets.
6. Then event is published, if the admin approves it,
7. If there is sale of ticket, ticket money comes to admin paypal email address
8. Then admin transferred this to the account paypal email minus admin ticket fees
Above is the current process and i need to change this process to this
1. Simple (One click/max 3 step) event submission, including a flyer upload, (producer registration has to be during these event submission)
2. still they can do the old way too (producer register first and event submission) make sure they all consistent
3. they will enter their paypal email during the event creation (not based on the producer profile) this should allow them include a bank account too if
they don’t have PayPal account
4. they can add multiple event contacts, in type of website, phone, email
5. They can add event tickets as usual, ..etc admin approves it..etc
NOW IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
5. if there is payment coming in for the tickets this has to be splited payment, admin takes 5% or $1( depending on the ticket amount), rest directly goes to the producer paypal address for the event, (this will have produce the notification emails they all done but needs to set them when the IPN hits)
USING PAYPAL ADVANCED INTEGRATION GUIDE
[url removed, login to view]
I think use better to use
A chained payment is a payment from a sender that is indirectly split among multiple receivers. It is an extension of a typical payment from a sender to a receiver, in which a receiver, known as the primary receiver, passes part of the payment to other receivers, who are called secondary receivers
I got from description you need YII and Paypal expert with enough PHP expertise & experience, I think I've all these I mention these in [login to view URL] can read my reviews how long I've been working here.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $297 på dette job
Hi, We have gone through your specifications. We have the experience in YII's latest versions and we have integrated most of the payment methods in paypal.