Do not bid if you cannot commit yourself to finishing this project. Partial work is not acceptable.
I have great feedback and have never not paid anyone on here for work that was done.
I will place a good faith amount in escrow to start the project and once I see some real work has been done I will place the full amount in escrow. No money will be partially released during the project. You will receive 100% payment for 100% finished work. That is non-negotiable.
I have a joomla portal script with paypal integration that I want to use. I just need some refinement in design and function by the winning bidder.
After the user joins/subscribes my site they need a simple dashboard where they can do the following:
upload a .txt file and or paste a list of URLs
They will need to be able to save this list and edit it later if they want
This list is important because we will take this list of URLs and process them through this wordpress plugin. Once a URL from the list is processed it should be moved from the area the user originally entered it and placed in a section on the user's dashboard that says processed. This new processed list should allow the user to download the list as a .txt file.
When a user joins I will need to be able to select which group or master group he will be assigned to. This is important because the list of URLs he entered here will have to synch properly with the correct wordpress groups. (see below for backend to understand better)
I need a wordpress plugin created in order to manage a posting plugin I already own.
The posting plugin I have is used on many installation instances of wordpress in subdirectories. such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc
I need a new plugin which will be like the master plugin to manage all these posting plugins on my wordpress subdirectories. I want this created which allows me to manage all these posting plugins on the different wordpress subdirectories and synch some of the processes between specific posting plugins.
Example: I may want to group posting plugin of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] as a special group, and name it "master group 1" I need that ability to manage.
This master plugin should allow me to manage each one of my wordpress instances for the posting plugin only.
Features already found in the individual posting plugins which I want to be able to manage.
1. Ability to turn the poster on or off (I want to be able to select this for master groups I create)
2. Ability to enter a list of keywords (I want to be able to have groups share this list) (I also want an option here to automatically use keywords from a database table I have that auto updates every hour. I want to use the most recent 300 words if this option is enabled.)
3. Ability to set how many links per post (this can remain individually controlled)
4. Ability to set how many posts per day (this can remain individually controlled)
5. Ability to enter a list of URLs to run through the plugin ( I want to be able to have groups share this list - but this should now be managed through the list of URLs the member enters on his dashboard)
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $627 på dette job
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks