This is to be a paid advice addition to an existing website. See [url removed, login to view] for the general idea but here are additional details:
1) The content management system must allow me to create Categories and subcategories of questions. For example, the categories will be based on the person/organization asking the question. This can be achieved with a drop down box with the question: Are you looking for advice related to: an individual, company, not for profit, other.
Then the subcategories will identify the subject nature of the question such as income tax, estate planning, wills, student loans, other etc.
In addition, as this is a fixed fee model, the price for each question will be listed beside each subcategory.
2) Once the individual identifies the category and subcategory of their question it will go to a page Then it goes to a page that shows the category and subcategory of their question and a box to enter the question itself. After entering their question they are taken to a page where they can sign in or enter their name and registration info(email and password) if they are a new member.
3) After entering their question they are taken to a payment page where the options are visa, mastercard, paypal.
4) Once payment is approved they are notified that an expert will be responding soon.
5) At this point the question is saved and also emailed to the expert.
6) The experts must have to have the ability to log in and see a list of new questions and be able to click on each one to provide a response that is saved to the members file and then also emailed to him/her.
7) If the customer logs in again they can send followup/clarification emails/discussions to the expert without any additional charge.
8) Both parties should have the ability to close the discussion thread related to the individual question.
9) As a follow up, once the discussion thread is closed the customer is sent an email requesting feedback in a set format.. ie tick boxes and short comment section.
10) With respect to experts, there is no option for people to request to be experts. They can only be added by myself from within the CMS. They will be assigned to specific categories/subcategories and automatically emailed the questions/responses related to that area.
11) In addition as part of the CMS as moderator I should have the ability to block users.
Please send emails looking for more clarification, but please start by looking at [url removed, login to view] to get a feel for the site.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $568 for this job
We have expert with php server and mysql coz we work on host and web design and Joomla , so we can do it easily [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] www.naseemtechnology.c Mere