Looking for professional web developers for a Groupon/LS-like website. No copyright violating.
Should have splash page that identifies city based on IP address.
Should look more like Livingsocial than Groupon
User level requirements
• Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
• Categorize deals by “type of online merchant” about 20 or so
• Options to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list for yahoo, gmail, Hotmail or other user email list.
• Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, buy daily deals, provide payment info
• Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought)
• Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
• After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers
• Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
• Ability to generate a rotating number of vouchers, each with its own code
• An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
• Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
• Ability to automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
• Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too) and refer a friend through facebook
• The deal doesn’t tip: no charge on your credit card, you get an email telling you the deal didn’t tip
• Once deal is done: enter the custom code into the business’s website for your purchase
• Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
• Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
• Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert non-specific for cities… all online merchants only one category and deal of the day only but needs to be expandable to target users by their choices in the sign up page
• Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
• Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions
• ability to buy and send gift to a friend, directly emailing to them from my site
• About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
• User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
• Affiliates & referrals capabilities
• Gift card to send a friend to buy groupons with
• the ability to use the clone creation for multiple domains (20 or so), many of which will be integrated in the future… all of which will be able to offer their own equal services targeting different audiences
• Ie. Instead of using [url removed, login to view] I would use [url removed, login to view]
• I will be targeting online merchants only so map and nearby deals are not needed, other deals like this one separated by category though are needed
Seller Level requirement:
• Defining a role for Businesses
• Complete business registration process
• Offering a simple CMS to individual businesses
• Business should have access to deal reports and monitor how their deals are going
• Simple tools for businesses to upload and design their deal
• Businesses should be able to examine coupon validity on the site
• Businesses should be able to email their list of current clients the “groupon” email as well referring them to the deal at this new site special
ADMIN level requirements:
• Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
• Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges
• Ability to define multiple platforms, so the user can switch between the different merchant categories- how groupon uses cities
Will pay up to $20,000 if can show good previous work.
45 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4610 på dette job
We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.
Dear Sir/Madam, We have a platform created and case studies available. Please check your PMB for more information. Kind Regards, Kevin King, Sales Manager at Euro Access Software House Ltd