Home page: In the style of Pretium Resources’ home page ([url removed, login to view]), with five differences:
1. Pictures will move at the same pace and with the same motion as is done on [url removed, login to view] home page.
2. The map on the home page will expand into an interactive map showing Teuton’s 26 properties in the Golden Triangle region. Each separate location for the properties on this map will direct the viewer to the description for that property (alternatively, you can go to the properties key and do it from there.
3. In the first line, after Teuton Resources, the heading will say Largest Landholder in BC’s Golden Triangle
4. In the line below that, after News there will be another category called Regional, Projects will be changed to Properties
5. Featured Items: Three links here: the first will be Smartstox Interview, the second Corporate Presentation, the third Picture Gallery
All of the rest of the site and linkage will be the same, except that under properties there will be two lists, the first Major Properties, the second Minor Properties, for 26 properties altogether.
The site must be constructed so that News, Properties and Regional, along with all other content, can be updated through the use of a CMS such as Joomla.
6. Integration of Google analytics on every aspect of the site
7. Search engine optimization.
8. Integration of popular social networking sites such as Facebook
9. Flash properties map, with property key points
All bidders must speak English well and have previous experience and portfolios.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $2417 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise, we assure you best quality work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development project Mere