Only for Professional website development companies or Independent developers with professionally oriented contractual approach.
Short listing of eligibility criteria
1) Able to provide Consultancy services (on latest technological approaches or trends, should able to demonstrate subject matter)
2) Website development & support (should have experience in OTAs websites)
3) Ready to sign legal obligations (Non-Disclosure agreements, Non-compete, Knowledge transfer & trainings contracts and all relevant legal documents)
4) Proof of previous experience on similar (not same)
5) If, Interested in equity partnership (not a compulsion)
6) Effective deadline management
7) Long-term relationship
We would like to get a website build for our small company. Site should have user-registration, user back-end, admin back-end, total ~ 5 different pages and features. Main features - user's messaging system, in-browser video chats, billing gateways, each user may have a deposit on the account. More - in private...
Resources provided by us
1) Initially we would provide basic wire-tapping model pics which would serve the purpose how the website would looks like (raw & amateur pics - only for idea representation)
2) Functionality & features documents will be provided
3) Any other relevant resources
Candidate is expected to provide us with complete consultancy services regarding functionality & features implementations and website development whilst adhering the agreed deadlines.
The website is expected to be neat & clean, fast loading, html valid and should work even on a low internet speed.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $366 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, I am We Develop expert with huge expertise in Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website [url removed, login to view] are ready to start your work. We Already did 320+ successful projects [url removed, login to view] PMB to see my previous [url removed, login to view] I understan Mere