I'm looking for someone to set up a website idea I have. My budget for the setup is $30 or so, MAX $50 but I'd very much prefer to keep to $30.
What I want is to create a place where innovators and problem solvers can get together. Suppose I have an idea of something I want to do but don't know quite how to make it happen, I'd go on this website and post it. Then someone else who enjoys solving problems (engineers, art people, business people) would come and post suggestions. Very much like freelancer but free and not geared towards actually doing the job, but more consultation.
I'm an industrial engineering student, so I'd prefer to gear it towards young engineers as well as people who have innovative ideas. Top thing is innovation.
The two things I want it to be based on are crowdsourcing and a sort of game-reward type thing for people who solve these problems. Your job would be to start it up as a simple forum where users register to view/post.
The key elements here are:
1. Nice design
2. Think of it as an innovation hub.
3. Create a name for the project
4. Create website and host it under a free domain name on a site like [url removed, login to view] style.
5. It must be easily transferrable to another domain name.
6. I can put google ads on it.
7. Make the website searchable on google with a good standing (backlinks and such, I don't really understand this, but want you to generate traffic)
If need be create a gmail account for the website (tied with item #7)
8. I'd like the main page to include a small introduction of what the website is about as well as a place for a picture.
Things I need to know with your bid:
1. Show me a website(s) you've created before.
2. What program you'll use to make the website.