We need to develop a website and backend to allow users to report each time they do a certain activity (eg walk the dog, talk on the phone, eat food, etc). They will login, select the thing they did, and any comments, then click save. It will save to their account, and they can view but NOT modify the things they have done in the past and the days on which they did it.
When logged in the user screen should show split screen - top half of page is a box in which they can easily enter an activity to save to their activity history, and the bottom half of the page is a browsable list of activities reported in the past.
User side needs to have the following features:
* Basic homepage only with login box, no text or fancy design elements required
* "Register now" button - when registering they fill in the registration form to collect their usual information
* Confirmation email is sent to their email address
* User clicks link in confirmation email to activate their account
* Once active, they can login and use the site, and start to report their activity
Admin side needs to have
* Reporting on users (by all fields)
* Add/remove/ban a user
* Search for a user by any registration field (email, phone, etc).
* View users reporting history.