We are looking for a development team to build a web based order management system for our business. The system will receive orders from our web shop and store them in a hosted database. Selected data will be made available in a web browser for viewing and editing by different user groups.
- Hosted database (preferably SQL) will contain all information about orders, customers, users, languages, etc.
- The system will receive orders real-time using a web form parser and a PayPal receipt parser (alternatively using direct PayPal integration/API) and store order data in the database
- Manage user groups and users (via login dialogue)
- WordPress inspired user interface
- User interface in multiple languages and layouts (depending on user)
- The system automatically sends out personalized standard e-mails
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FLOWCHART, SPECIFICATIONS AND MOCK-UP´S
HOW TO BID:
We have had experiences where programmers did not follow through on projects because they were unreliable and/or did not have the necessary expertise. Therefore we require that programmers clearly demonstrate that they have the necessary time/expertise to complete the project before we will accept their bid. A simple, "We can do this." will not be sufficient. Also please note that we are looking for a development TEAM, not a single individual.
We strongly encourage delivery in 3 - 4 steps, and therefore project proposals with milestones/deliverables will be preferred.
If you feel you have the necessary expertise and are 100% committed to deliver this project, please place your bid together with a PM (Personal Message) including the follow information:
- A detailed development plan, incl. milestones (incl. escrow payments) and delivery dates
- Your choice of programming language together with platform specifications
- Describe your development team who will be assigned to the project
- A list of similar projects (references) that you have delivered. Send us URL/screenshots/demo login/password, if possible.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP / COPYRIGHT:
The source files and information provided by us, or delivered to us, in relation to this project, are owned by our company, and may not be distributed, sold, or used in any way, or for any purpose, except for working on this project. All information regarding our business, including products, development and this project, is strictly confidential.
Thank you for considering working on this project, we look forward to hear from you! :)