I want a website kinda like [url removed, login to view], shipalmostanything.com. Were people needing items shipped can place them and shippers can bid or buy now the shipment.
1)So when singing up you can create a Brokers account, A Shippers account, or Client Account.
2)Also all shippers will need to have a USDOT number and a Operating Auterity number.
3)For brokers i want it to pull loads off of there website. But there account need to have a monthly fee($25).
4)Charge only a 3% fee for shipment or the shippers can pay a small monthly fee($20).
More option can be talked about later.
I can pay you $100 now for this site then 1% off all shipment fees and 25% of monthly fee for the first 3 years.
1)Content to be used same as Shiply or Uship, the site is to be created in a way that I could amend content later i.e. Content Management;
2) eBay plug in to fetch details of listing i.e. end time and collection address, Google map for map and distance calculation;
3) Message screening to avoid customers and providers exchanging any contact information. (i.e. 10-11 digits together; numbers starting with “0”; @; .com; .co.uk; 10-11 words together (zero seven eight ..);
4) Bid Calculator for providers to calculate their net earning after our fees (Please see Uship);
IMPROVEMENTS:- (As compared to Shipply)
1. Check box option in new shipment listing stage for unacceptable transport options in Vehicles category i.e. Driven on Trade Plates.
2. Additional option in new shipment listing for steerable/roll on cars mainly for salvage cars. A box for additional info about the listing. A box to enter “Promotional code”. Additional question in registration form for customers: Private or Trade;
3. Option at feedback stage to confirm whether the shipment has been delivered or not;
4. Providers can’t choose username containing their company name or similar to it.
1)after you select you pick up date it starts out on that date on calender for drop off
1) Can search with brokered or with out
2)Can search ending soon(8hr or less)
3)Search by weight(for if you can only haul so much more weight)
4)Search by Length(for if you can only haul so much more length)
5)Search by mileage pay
Load Page Improvements
1)Tells how far from you it is
2)tell how far from home you will be
3)tells if tolls are involved
4)print/view travel directions from screen
Also for a extra $25 plus a extra yr of commission for you for a total of 4yrs commission I would like a android app.