There are some updates/tweaks to a web site that needs to be done. The site is scheduled to go live soon, but the customer wants these updates done before the site is live. Based on these descriptions, can you get the job done. Once I choose you, I'll then give you the URL.
 "Been in an accident" - that needs to have it's own form. So when a user clicks on it, it'll take them to a new page with a form.
 Get user information, such as:
- First name
- Last name
- Email (optional)
 Here are some of the questions to ask:
- Do you have any attorney
- Date of the accident
- Type of accident (drop-down menu: "Auto accident", "motorcycle accident", "slip & fall", "other")
 Replace the main picture with an accident picture of some sort.
 In the left pane put the text: "Injured?" and in smaller text below: "we can help." (red color)
 Remove the text "We accept most insurance plans".
 This information will simply be emailed. For the time being set it to be sent to "[email address]". I'll get another email address from the client.
 Provide more pictures: Blonde, Family, Kid, show more diversity.
 Top menu: replace "patiente" with the correct english spelling; "patient".
 There is a "Caution" box on the "Patient Care" page. Copy that box to these pages:
- home page (bottom)
- (the new) accident registration form
News & Events
 Replace "[TOPIC]" with "Minimally evassive spine surgery".
 Insert a new entry highlighting their N. Miami Beach location.
- "OHRC is pleased to announce the location of their newest office in North Miami Beach."
- Have the text "North Miami Beach" a link to the about us page.
 Find another title for "Need Other" and "Need Name.".
 Insert a new entry: "Please call for your free evaluation and message."
 Replace "Greg Mozzatto, D.C." with "Gregory Mazzatto, D.C.".
 Replace text at the end of the first paragraph, "complex and painful conditions, including:" with "complex and painful conditions."
 Insert a new paragraph before the bullets:
- "Doctor Gregory Mazzatto works extensively with cronic back pain and back trama. He may suggest specific spinal adjustments, exersise programs and other conservative methods based on your health history and current life style. Other treatments may include:" (check the spelling, please)
 The contact information for North Miami is incorrect, replace it with:
- 1490 NW Miami Gardens Drive
N. Miami Beach, FL 33179
 (remove 866-ORTHO)
 Replace the "866-ORTHO-05" with "(305) 944-3300".
 Remove "We accept most insurance plans."