I am looking for a developper that could create a Top 100 live ranking system to add in my CMS with an iframe or Embed code.
The top 100 will gather informations about professional people with :
Front office (which needs to be shown on our CMS thanks to an iframe script or embed code) :
- Their ranking
- A score in percentage calculated thanks to the public's vote and a professional vote
- Name of the professionnal person
- Description of who he is and where he works
- Number of votes today
- Number of votes this week
- One box with "I like" = 1 vote
- One box with I don't like = 1 vote
- Only 1 vote per day allowed
- Only facebook or twitter or linkedin or viadeo registered people can vote thanks to social network registering
- Only registered people can leave a message and share it to social networks
- Social network sharing buttons (gathering a text + info from different fields)
- Possibility of suggesting a person that is not on the list
Backoffice (which can be a webbrowser backoffice with login and pass for admin) :
- One field for = Rank, Score %, up or down (automatically show an green arrow or red one if rank is up or down), picture of the person, Name and surname, Number of public votes today, number of public votes this week, I like box, I don't like box, Description text of the person, Message left (with moderation possibility)
- The score is calculated with the number of votes from the public and another vote from the professionnal only accessible on the backoffice. Those 2 votes make the percentage.
- Possibility of having more than 100 person but only 100 will show on front office
An extra option could be to be able to have a code for each person so they could embed only their ranking to thier page.
You can check the picture of the Front Office we would like.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €375 for this job
Hi, we have thoroughly gone through your requirement. our crew is much interested to complete your job with perfection. Major objective of our team is to achieve the goal on time within budget. Thank You