I am a Tide Clocks wholesaler/retailer operating in Australia. Tide Clocks are clocks that tell the tide (level of the ocean). I need to create a program on my website that allows my Australian customers to be able to look up their local tides so they can set their tide clocks, and also as a general site for people to be able to see their local tides on an online tide clock. (I am preferably looking for an Australian, or someone who knows parts of Australia)
To see some example pages please see the attached file (index,nsw,nswsyd,[url removed, login to view]). The file [url removed, login to view] is an example of the data I have for NSW, however I also have data for Queensland and Victoria which I will give to you when the job has been bid for.
When the user clicks onto [url removed, login to view] they will have a dropdown list of Australian states. When they click a state another dropdown list will load (see [url removed, login to view]) with regions. When they click a region either ‘beaches’ and/or ‘islands’ and/or ‘other areas’ dropdown lists will load (assuming there is data for each in that region… see [url removed, login to view]). Then the user chooses a specific location. In the example I have used Bondi Beach (see [url removed, login to view]). Looking at the [url removed, login to view] file, it should be fairly straight forward what I need to be done, so please read the information below while looking at this file.
I need someone who knows PHP and MYSQL to do this:
- Generate pages for each of the locations in the data (like [url removed, login to view], but for every location in [url removed, login to view]… about 800 locations in total).
- Create a database for the tide variation information for each location.
- Create a program that uses those tide variations (in the excel file) and adjusts data given to me by The Australian Tide Centre which is updated weekly (see ftp://[url removed, login to view] ftp pull or push is available). The data given to me by the Tide Centre is for each Standard Port, the data in the excel file shows each location and its time variation from each Standard Port (see [url removed, login to view])
- Also, create a program that uses that tide information to place a tide clock image (see [url removed, login to view]) that depicts the tide information on the tide clock (there are images for each 10 minute interval in time… should be relatively easy)
- Create a database for the moon phase information. (see [url removed, login to view])
- Create a program that uses the moon phase information in the format I have used (see [url removed, login to view])
Once the job has been won I will provide more detailed information and will provide all the data you will need to complete the project. Should take 2 full days for someone who knows what they’re doing, and who can understand what I am trying to achieve.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1163 for dette job
Hello! I have gone through you requirements in depth as provided & I am interested in your project. Please see P.M. for further details. Thanks & Best Regards, Lahu Mahamulkar