I need several small tasks done to my site. Should be easy work for someone with good skills. You must have a godaddy account.
1. Currently there are 2 ads at the bottom of my forum page. The size of the area to display the ads is fixed so that the ads are distorted. I also want to be able to control what ads appear there from my cms.
2. I have a page called Popular Programs where someone can click on each program displayed to read more. Where it says “…mroe” it should be spelled “more”.
3. On my products page the product jpgs are distorted if they are not the exact dimensions set for the layout of the picture but if you put the cursor on the picture a larger picture pops out and displays properly. I need the jpgs on the page to display in the proper dimensions within the box set up for each product.
4. I have 3 areas with articles for people to read. If the user is a registered member they can read current and past articles. There are 2 ways to choose articles, the first way is through a drop down menu and everything works fine with that. The second way is to choose from an area on the bottom of the page that says Pages: <1 2 3 4>. I don’t know why it was set up this way because it does not take the user to the next page of the article it takes them to the next article. I would be ok with this but if they select the next article this way the ads no longer show. So we either need to make the ads display when they choose this or we need to eliminate this option for choosing articles.
5. When I load an article in the cms I can add pictures to it. For some reason when I add a picture to the folder that contains the pictures I can choose from, it doesn’t let me use that new picture. It will let me use the pictures that are already in there but not the new ones that I load.
6. I have a Photo Album that consists of 3 different pages. They do not have the exact same look as the rest of my site. I need the layout of the tabs and color on the page to match the rest of the site.
7. I want 1 page added that I can control the content through the CMS. It should be set up so that if someone clicks on the authors name in an article it will take them to this page where I can have a picture of the author, a short bio on them and a link to their web site. Several authors can display on the same page.
8. I need 2 reports set up that I can view on screen and print.
I need a report that will show how many people joined the site that can be sorted by date range and user type, paid user (corporate or individual) or free user. I would like it to include the team code, team name, amount paid, promo code (if used), add date, the start date and the end date.
The other report should be for paid users sorted by team name, corporate and individual. It should include type of user (corporate or individual), team name, team code, first name, last name, user name, add date, the start date and the end date.
I will narrow my choices to a couple of providers and will send you the web address so that you can confirm that you are comfortable with your bid.