1) Relatively small and niche business Search and Review site. Search is based on three criteria 1) Type of Business (total 3 types) 2) Locality 3) City
2) Has six tabs including home page , forum and news
3) Search results display
4) Each result when clicked has a detail view page. Detail view page will contain photo(s) of business and other details including relevant news
5) Comments using Disqus (single sign-on) and five star integration
6) User Sign-up using social media (Facebook & Google +) or registration/sign-up in website. User can search or review comments. Authenticated Users can also put comments or rate in five star
7) Have a overall search box for searching inside website
8) Latest update about business in news page. News page may contain texts and links to external website
9) Admin should have an option to mass load business with few details e.g. Business Name, Business Type, Locality, Address (that comes in search result). Details about Business and news can be uploaded using manual upload. Admin view will have a small dashboard for adding/uploading
10) Expect to have around 5000 business entries - may be 500 to start with. should be scalable
Detail requirement with logo and template for all the pages will be provided in an excel file. Need to adjust theme accordingly. Font, color, background image (how each page will look like), Logo etc. has been already decided so design/imagination part is minimum – only web development (i.e. conversion from excel/document page to web page) is required. All documentation for design need to be provided.
This is a smaller/niche site and not a very big project. I am sure there are many sites like this. If you have similar experience or can show me a prototype, I would prefer that. After some research, I zeroed on Drupal (I have some experience as well), but I am open to other cms like wordpress or joomla if there is a reason for that.
In the development stage, I would prefer to get the files so that I can upload it in my xampp and can test before it is uploaded to actual server. There is no other development server as such.
Payment will be released in two steps – one after theme and look and feel for each page is ready and second after final completion. I may agree for more milestones proportionate with progress. However, large advance payment is not acceptable as I have burnt my fingers in freelancer ([url removed, login to view] also does not recommend/take responsibility for advance payment). Time is essence – so project completion time need to be honored.
46 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $869 på dette job
Hi, We have a good team of expert coders and designers in New Delhi, [login to view URL] have many satisfied clients all over the [login to view URL] already have successfully launched many ecommerce,blog, social networking and other websi Flere