This is a new website for students to find tutors, in simplified version of Elance, customize to the nature of education business.
1. The platform will be in Chinese and English.
2. This is a merge website of [url removed, login to view] and www.edufire.com. Elance is for post and confirm jobs and edufire is for uploading video and teacher’s profiles.
3. To implement the key functions of [url removed, login to view] from registration, post job, biding, communication, interview to confirmation. The provider has to take initiative to advice on smoothing the procedures from posting and confirming jobs.
4. Feedback system to make the bidding more transparent for students to hire tutors and tutors to accept the jobs. The reference website will be [url removed, login to view] and www.edufire.com.
5. Create a community/memebership for broadcasting emails and newsletters. A mailing list by categories will be created from the registered members for sending messages or marketing purpose.
6. Website analysis for the information of website visitors.
7. The requirements of this website can be modified, if the provider has a similar functions website to sell with relative low price.
8. There should be a feature of online status which students and tutors can be seen online or offline.