I have an iOS App which requires a server, database, admin side, so it can be complete.
Basically, the App is like a store app
The features it has are very simple (view products, pictures, lists, details, log-in)
I need the SERVER SIDE to allow the following:
1) You can browse products by category
2) You can browse products by name
3) You can browse products by rating
4) You can see product details, like pictures and text info
5) You can see a map location to which branch has this product
6) As a regular user, you can make a login name/password so you can "Rate".
7) There must be a confirmation SMS (Text Message on their Mobile Number) to confirm their account creation.
8) The Admin can log on via the website (From his computer) and add/edit products.
9.1) In the future, this admin would like to allow some employees to log-in via the website.
9.2) The "Admin Login" should also be accessible via that same app (we need someone to add this feature to the current App we have)
9.3) Adding to the App 1 more feature to show the user where he is (current location in the app) as in which page or sub page he's in.
For example of 9.3 (Home --> Catagory 1 --> Product 1 --> Details of Product 1)
So he can click on "Catagory 1" from that menu, and go directly back to it.
That's it for now.
We have the iOS App ready, you just have to add features #9 +
And you must do everything server side related.
We will rent/pay for the server, you just make all the files ready for us to upload them.
I think you will need to modify the current App so it can read/send data with the server.