I urgently need a raffle site script done in php with no back doors. I need a professional looking raffle site, were I can raffle Items with pictures and discriptions and even cash raffle. I need a member section for members to login and view their tickets buy tickets see if they won and what they won.
A very extensive admin panel to add raffles, add tickets manually to members delete or suspend accounts and much more. You as the programmer must help decided the admin and member features.
Also the script must be compatible for [url removed, login to view] purchaces of tickets
also [url removed, login to view] purchases and [url removed, login to view] purchases. all the info and these service will be given to the choosen bidder.
Also it must allow members to have a referral link that they recieve a flat rate commision or percentage of sales which is determined by me in the admin panel.
Member should be able to add money to there site account then use it to buy tickets. All funds added to account must have the option to request a withdrawal with will show up in the admin panel so admin can refund or pay user if they won a cash raffle.
The site design must be very attractive and templating must be easy just in case I need to design another template.
Some user features
* Buy tickets instantly. or deposit money to account and buy tickets later
* Submit support questions.
* View full raffle details.
* View list of winners for past raffles.
* See time of their last login.
* Change account details.
* Request forgotten password
* View their account balance, winnings, referral information, ticket history, etc.
* Users make % of what their referrals win!
* Deposit money using PayPal, e-gold,alertpay,strompay etc
* Upon login, users are greeted with a message that states their winnings (from a raffle or a referral)
* Display full website statistics (# of users, site hits, open raffles, new users, and much more.)
* Disable image verification on any part of the site.
* Search through the user database, using a variety of information.
* Suspend/Unsuspend users for any set amount of time.
* Create as many raffles as wanted with a click of a button.
* Raffles completely customizable. The admin can set the duration, ticket price, percentage of user’s who win, percentage of profits that will be given away, etc. Or a perditermined amount of winners. Some raffles I may only want 2 winners or 1 I need that option.
* Randomly or manually choose winners.
* Easy to manage support system.
* Add categories to "Support Ticket" section.
* Add questions/answers to the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website.
* When the Admin answers a support question he/she can choose to have the question/answer submitted to the FAQ database!
* Display and close idle accounts.
* If a suspended user attempts to create an account, that new account will be deleted and his suspension (on his original account) will be extended. The admin will be able to view the details of the fake account.
* PayPal parser allows admin to easily credit users’ accounts when they deposit money in order to purchase tickets.
* Credit users' accounts manually when they deposit money.
* Profits page displays the profits the site makes off each raffle. The Admin can reset this counter with a click.
* Easily archive finished raffles to conserve space in the database.
* Manually purchase a ticket (to a current raffle) for a user.
* Find users with the same IP in the database, in order to prevent fraud.
* Display full user information including number of referrals, date of registration, last login, name, address, and much more.
* Find out if a user is currently active on the site.
* Display list of winners who need to be paid, once the Admin pays a user, the winners name is deleted from the list.
Those are some features I would like any other features you the programmer see fit will greatly be appreciate all programmer who do jobs for me have full creative rights meaning i will never stop you from adding creative features. the more features for admin and members the better.
Also a section for members to purchase advertisements. Place for advertisements to be display on every page top, sides bottom.etc.