I would like a to pay a fixed price, for someone to spend some time to investigate my 2 systems and give me a quick review / propose how to integrate the systems together seamlessly.
- A quick review of the "systems" involved and understanding of how Photocart's resources can be split up and integrated
- A proposal to integrate Photocart into Portal
- Portal is our NEW office resources page and manages our users system
- Photocart is our EXISTING online gallery administration page, that has its own user/password system
- Photocart is only very simply linked within Portal, and requires a seperate login and password to enter
- Portal's user system to integrate and OVERRIDE Photocart's user system
- If OVERRIDING is to difficult, a way to "pass" the passwords back and forth, and allow Portal's existing user system to be managed by Portal to allow password updates and seamless user logins from Portal.
- My basic idea is to overtake Photocart's users, and simply insert the existing "Photocart Dashboard" inside Portal as a webpage (iframe/better way), I also wish to understand if it is possible to break up Photocart's different "floating panels" and import them seamlessly into the "Boot strap" framework to take advantage of Bootstrap's GRID layout. I believe a clever approach is possible so Portal's Bootstrap framework overtakes Photocarts Bootstrap framework in some fashion I cannot explain.
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $141 for dette job
We have sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [url removed, login to view]
i am a ui/ux web designer from india please check my portfolio website [url removed, login to view] i will do HTML5,CSS3,Bootstrap,graphic Design etc