I need help from someone who can convert PSD files I have to responsive Magento theme. I already bought the theme that I based my PSD on, but I need the design to be changed a bit. I need a drop-down or floating kind of menu for my list of Manufacturers. For that menu, I found an example of what I need here: [url removed, login to view]
I am basing my design on this theme: [url removed, login to view]
I'm also attaching images of my psd so you can see the similarities. You can preview the site at: [url removed, login to view]
I need someone that has experience working converting PSD to Magento and if they have example sites that they have worked on, that would be of help too.
Please also tell me how long it would take you to complete the project.
I need someone that can be available to answer questions, keep me informed of the status and help out in additional things if they come along.
From current website, I still need the following:
- Manufacturers are not like the PSD
- Floating menu is not there
- Say "hi" at the top of the page.
- It takes forever to load and is not responsive like it should be.
- Product detail pages show a horizontal line before the footer that shouldn't be there.
- Missing small icons in the top links
- The quick look button moves all over the place.
- The product preview size of the category pages is too big, needed it the size of the homepage.
- Categories should allow to use a banner to display the category name.
- Subcategories should be represented by an image.
- Homepage category menu doesn't drop down.
- among other little details.