Quite simply, I am overworked. I have a lot to do, and I do it all.
What I would like is a Project Manager who understands quality, works hard, is very reliable to understand my visions, and to get it done.
You will be able to manage others to do the work, but you have to have an eye for quality to make sure it is getting done properly.
I would like this to be a long-term position where you learn a lot.
Please tell me about:
- Yourself as a person.
- Your personal skill set (Programming, Writing, Marketing, Graphic Design, etc.)
- Your experience as a project manager
- Your goals for the future / how long you are looking for a job like this and how it fits into your life
- Convince me that you can help me move forward and get more done. I need to see that you are able to understand many areas of business and the web / or that you can learn very quickly and understand what is good and what isn't if I tell you the difference.
- Tell me about your availability, what time zone you are in, how many hours a week you can work, etc.
- This would start as a part time job with the ability to perhaps grow to full time in the future.
- Tell me about your jobs in the past and your track record of working with references. Show me examples of your work.
Thanks and good luck!
Please bid on how much you require for a monthly salary (1 month / 160 hours).
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1562 på dette job
I am a talented and motivated project manager. My hourly rate is $45/hour. Quote is based upon 160 hours as requested. Please see my PM for more info.