Our team currently collaborates through a proprietary project management database. The database is becoming a nightmare maintain, and we are now looking to migrate to an online project management platform. With so many online services to choose from, we are finding it hard to figure out which service would best meet our needs.
We are looking for someone to recommend and coach our team on how to use the platform they propose. We are looking for an online project management platform that will allow for the following features:
1. Creating any number/levels of tasks, sub-tasks, sub-sub tasks, etc.
2. Attach any number of files and text comments (similar to a message board) to any tasks
3. Assigning priority level to a task
4. Comments associated with a task should be able to be input using the traditional text formats (ie: bold, italics, underline, etc.). If granted, any user can change any other users’ comments associated with any particular task.
5. Assign any number of customizable flags to tasks and allow any user to sort tasks by flag type, (For example: If there is a green flagged task along with two sub-tasks associated with that task where one sub-task is red flagged and the other is green flagged, then there should be a way to pull up all green flagged tasks/sub-tasks if necessary. Also, the flags don't necessarily have to be colors, but can also be text flags) and/or due date (thus, the flag, the task names, and the due dates should be accessible in one view).
6. Assign the task a certain level of completion (near completion, ready for testing, completed, etc.)
In your bid, please list the name of the platform you are recommending and the monthly pricing for a group of 15 users. In addition, your bid price should be your consultation cost to get our team up and running on this new platform (please bid assuming that we will be asking for 30 hours of your time spread over a three week period).