Our goal is to build a sharable widget wire-framing solution that allows us to take .ai vector files and convert them into SVG format that allows users to choose colors, logos, and other elements within the SVG wire frames to produce an exportable image output. The goal is for output to live on our website but also be sharable so that users to get their friends excited about the designs they create.
Users will come to our site and pick a wire-frame vector design as the base, and then choose from a set of colors and logos to incorporate into their design. Once they make their selections, users will then be able to publish their designs and share them with their friends via facebook, twitter, email, blogs, and other TBD methods.
Project Specifications (widget build)
The widget needs to allow for:
- color selection from a pre-determined but scalable color set: we would like to be able to tie into a color database that we would find, buy or license towards selecting these colors and growing the selection choices as we grow.
- vector logo selection from a pre-determined but scalable logo set
- finalization of designs and publishing of designs to a webpage
- living on a website, or multiple websites easily, but also built in such a way that sharability can be added later.
- end product must be compact and portable as to move/proliferate easily as well as be exportable as a .gif/.png file
- scalability in terms of size of the wire-framing portrayal/widget
- the ability to import new .ai wire frame designs easily
- a voting mechanism that allows tracking of clicks/likes/other pertinent click info that will be track-able on the backend/admin side
We can provide an example of how the wire framing works currently as a basis for development.