I own a popular website based on Pligg. The site has been around for a year and looking at the growth potential, we want to upgrade the site by adding new features etc.
In general, the project scope would include the following:
1. Refresh and improve the current design. We like the current design so your job would be to improve it staying within the theme and get it CSS/XHTML validated.
2. Install a wordpress blog and integrate it with Pligg core (same theme, same login and same XML feed).
3. Install a forum (vBulletin) and integrate with main site (same theme, same logins). There are modules available for this integration on Pligg site.
4. Update the underlying Pligg installation (9.8.2) to the latest Pligg version. The site has been heavily customized so all the customizations would need to be captured into the newer version.
5. We have a price tapestry ([url removed, login to view]) installation running on a subdomain. You have to integrate the design with the main site. Price Tapestry has a simple CSS and this shouldn’t take long.
6. Our site lists different coupon codes and bargains. At this stage, users can only vote for stories they like but we want to add a feature where they can indicate if the bargain/story didn’t work for them (Did this coupon work for you?) and then showing success rate similar to retailmenot.com.
7. By adding a Store field in the extra fields, users should be able to select from a drop down list of pre-selected stores while submitting a bargain. Similarly, they should be able to see all the bargains for a particular store and a list of Top 10 most popular stores to be added in the side bar.
8. While submitting a story, a user should be able to choose whether it’s a coupon, freebie or a deal. If it’s a freebie or a coupon, it should be directly submitted to separate categories.
9. Change URLs in the comments to ‘no follow’.
10. Various SEO optimizations (improving the URL structures, page titles, descriptions, keywords).
11. Sign up confirmation emails set up (There is a module available on Pligg forum).
12. New user short tutorial (content will be provided), you just need to set up a static page after user confirms email address or logins for the first time.
13. Other customization or tweaks as and when identified during the course of the project.
14. You will set up a 'Link to Us' page and give various sizes of our logos (Listed on [url removed, login to view], Partner [url removed, login to view]). We will provide the logo, you just need to convert it into various banner sizes.
Site details will be provided to shortlisted providers. Pligg experience desired but most importantly strong PHP and MySQL skills. We will request you to submit a step by step project plan with detailed milestones. We want to work with a partner for long term and looking forward to a team who genuinely wants to add value to our business and not just trying to score one more project. If we are happy with your work, we can discuss a monthly fee to manage technical side of the site.
Partial payments through GAF escrow system at each milestone of the project.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1146 for dette job
hi, i can make your project.. i have experience .. in php.. mysql.. html.. javscript.. css.. etcc give oportunity... support in email, msn.. etc thanks!!!