Bug Updates & Fixes, V2.1
1. To be able to choose "ANY" in most fields on the search page, they are however any down the bottom of the page. Except any country page should not be listed as it would potentially in future bring up too many members :-)
2. To be able to search a whole state as well as by city. This could be done by having "Any" in the city list.
3. When a member is online the site, it should display on their profile they are online.
4. There is one other error on the site, when you click on a professionals(Pro or M2M) and you have someone come up in the search for example a photographer, when the user name comes up in the left pane, if you click on it, it doesn't work :(
5. E-mails are not totally in order, if you have a 2nd page in emails in the sent folder. E-mails sent or recieved should be listed from firstly newest to lastly latest.
6. When a user signs up, their horoscope is not the same as they signed up with and also if they try to update it from their profile, the horoscope doesn't change.
7. When a user chooses on the login "Remember Me", it does not remember the persons name. (See Screenshot attached [url removed, login to view])
8. When you search members after logging in, if you click on a member you have found in search, there is an SQL error message on the bar in the left side. (See Screenshot attached [url removed, login to view])
You can also get the same error by going to hottest members and clicking on a profile.
9. You should always be able to search the site's members name.
10. When members upload files on the site, it will not accept [url removed, login to view] (Uppercase), but will accept [url removed, login to view] (Lowercase), it should not matter if it's JPG or jpg or MOV or mov, however there are errors if you try to do with UPPERCASE.