We are looking for a skilled freelancer/professional team to program and design a web 2.0 website application using PHP5 PRADO FRAMEWORK from [url removed, login to view]
We prefer Prado but other framework including Adobe Flexbuilder 3.0 for achieving application functionality can be considered. But, we do want to use PHP5/MySQL (with potential to switch to Oracle or MS SQL later on).
The application is not graphics or image oriented. A clean but highly efficient and responsive design is a necessity. We also plan of bundling the application on apache webserver and deploying it on a linux ultra-small PC like Nokia-800 for initial beta try-outs.
The target is to spread the benefits of tele-medicine into the rural sector. It is in medicine domain.
Here is a list of desired features, further details will be provided upon accepting your bid:
• We will give you the application goals with suggested database design and screen navigation. Final design will be mutually wrked on.
• The application is data-centric. Security management, https://, exporting, report printing are important.
• The source code copyright will belong to us, so the source code must be available and documented.
• Deployment on linux or Windows based laptop or accessible as web 2.0 application in ASP mode
• If beta try-outs are successful, we will partner with you to be our 'development and support providers'
• web 2.0
• Use of 'tree-style' navigation with tabs on top bar and panels on the main screen - simple efficient navigation, well secured based on user role of the person who is logged in.
• Secured User and user management
• Wiki, blog, forum integration
o Integrate phpbb3 with it
• Maillist functionality, email lists creation, users can email information among themselves
• Sms sending capability for admin using clickatell gateway
• Admin Backend
o Control of every aspect, audit - who changed what field of what record and when
• Articles, news, blogs... etc will be inputed using an editor like tinyMCE
• Forums input will be using bb editor
• Search functionality