this is a list of mostly quick fixes to a bit of frankenstein code. It needs some loving care, and some professional 'resurfacing' of the layout that is minor but based on simple design standards.
It also needs some PHP work, mostly just debugging, and plugging in of existing code.
I need this done today/tonight. Respond with a personal message some example work. Please no cut and paste "dear sir i have been marketing for 17 years...."
It is one minor contract of many, that could serve as a test to much more lucrative work in the future.
These are the tasks I need completed on the site at: [url removed, login to view]
As a worker in the industry and for your convenience i have put times for the tasks in my estimation at the end of each task.
- Allow jobseeker accounts to post in the "I want a job" category for free... ask job location, etc. obvious things that are already searchable in mysql tables. - 1.5 hrs
- Create a monthly plan that is unlimited in addition to the # of post plans already coded, let paypal withdraw monthly. - 3-4 hrs
- fix/clean up css throughout site. add sidebar to entire site below login bars. fix login bar heights. - 2-3 hrs
- fix flow of posting wysiwyg editor so they are searchable and properly integrated with the plan codes allowing or disallowing by the existing credit system/purchase plan. - 2-3 hrs
- Add the ability to sort results pages by tabs ascending descending. -1.5 hrs
- Add ability to search by All categories - 0.5 hrs
- allow job postings to be viewed without logging in - 1 hr
- create cron job / php for a daily mailing to all employer members of postings in the category "i want a job" .. allow opt out in account logged in area - 2 hrs.
- Observational copywriting ...Fix any bad grammar or spelling throughout the site you encounter while working - 0.5 hrs
- Add 3 standard size banner divs to the new side menu. - 0.5 hrs
- Photoshop in 2 replacement 'blue collar' workers (technicians in hats and factory worker for instance) for the job in the image in the left. 1-2 hrs. (just to allow for finding the right photo)