We are looking to have a community site developed. It will be mostly to track different ongoing issues.
1. There needs to be a directory where they can see what issues are in each category and access them.
An individual needs to input and issue with the following:
Define each Issue by:
1. Type Category
2. Zip Code, City, State, Country
Each Issue will have the following:
1. Issue Description
2. Polls (for/against)
3. Sign Petition
4. 5 Videos (link/upload with Description)
5. Add up to 6 Info Links with Description
6. Add up to 10 News Update Links with Description
7. Primary Contacts: (up to 12)
[url removed, login to view] (Yes/No)
-----b. Name, Position, Address, Telephone, Email (List/Link Email)
8. Secondary Contacts (as many as 500 - we can import txt file)
-----a. Position [Yes / No ]
-----b. Name, Position, Address, Telephone, eMail (List/Link eMail)
-----c. Statement of Position (paragraph or letter)
9. Name of Group Formed and Contact Info
10. Associated Organizations w/ Description, Address, email & Link.
11. Group Calander Events (Input and Track)
12. Progress Chart: # of Days since Initiated.
13. Status: Notify/Petition/Recall
14. Chat (Possible Chat room for each action item)
15. Sponsor - Name, Position, Contact info.
We will have the site graphics and site design done already.
128 freelancers are bidding on average $2325 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team